FRUSTRATION LEVEL 1

December 6, 2011

Today... is a frustration day... inside me...
all the small small stress... come across me... causing me to fed up...

after been to church drama practise...meet all the cute church member...
then...i been attracted by their "energy"... they calm me down in another way...
they noisiness....quietly calm me down and cheer me up...
thank you the drama group of bro and sis in CHRIST...
they have been waiting me to come for the practise so long...i m so sorry...
but they still very cheerful... i have prepared myself to get "complain" from them actually... but they din...
they din even say a word... that make me slowly relax... less tension... and i owe them an apologies...

dun knw what happend to me...and i dun wana think of what happend to me...
actually...all are small small matter...
but i m rushing in office...seeing the time geeting late...and a group of bro n sis waiting me alone at church... i feel like i m helpless... i cant off the office cause there is a site isue occured today..i got to get it done.. at the same time... my bro n sis is waiting me...to complete the practise... its almost 2hours gone... i really fed up...
tears just drop down wihout my control... the emotion inside me can not be expressed... i m still have to type, still have to continue search document...still have to continue search photo....still have to continue think of the site story line...still have to complete all the so called professional work in a professional EMO.
Tears dropped, but i din cry.
i just dropped a goodbye to another colleague at other department and left.
untill i sit inside the car... i remember my sis text me : drive safely...
something brought me down to the emo road... i cant expressed the emo...
untill the car brought to highway... i expressed all out... it's really all out... what's out is only the emo... not the problems... i din put the emo on the car's speed, i know i have to drive safe, i pay lots of sight focus on the road... tears out..cried out...

untill i brought myself into the love of bro and sis...
i was thinking...i just giving the stress on my own... what is so big deal actually... causing me to be break my limit level one... i knw i cant expressed my emo to the innocent bro n sis...cause is not their fault...
that's why...no one's fault... no reason, no big deal, there is no way out, just feel helpless...nothing i can do... i can just let it happend... let me finish the work...let me drive.. let me cause my group of bro n sis waiting for 2 hours...let it be...

so... the emo is "i m helpless, i can do nothing to fix it"...
GOD... this is where...the MIGHTY of YOU comes into my life...
Whatever cause me to be abnormal today...please take it over...

THANK YOU for bringing me the lovely bro n sis...
YOU are the FAITHFUL one...
Surrender to YOU...please take it over...

Tomorrow will be a  b.r.a.n.d  new day

God, You will bring me through... and Hide me under Your wing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment