2012 06 02

June 2, 2012

Few days ago... a company's director called me... ask if i m interested to work in their ofiice.
I am in dillema...until now... get alot of comments from others...sister..father..mother..friends...colleague...

Thinking what i want... what i want to achieve... is it worth for me to keep staying....
two years already... if i want to change...i should change now...

A turning point...is time to talk... life is short... i dun hav time to waste... for what i stay in this office...
for what... i have to think... my sis said...: you are overload. if your paid is oveerload paid then is ok, if not.... why should i work like i am owning the company... God, give me the wisdom to do the right thing, make the right choice, guide me the path....as i m bit loss now...in this turning point.

For what i stay.... for what i off...


as a christian worker... i felt... i have done my best...
God..am i..? 


Feel peace to work it out...?


Is a question.. my answer?yes.  1st: pray, 2nd:COmmunicate, 3rd: DECISION.

I am grate that... I have God...Jesus Christ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment